Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WTF Wednesday

wooooweeee. it's been a while so let's get started.

My neighbor driving his lawn mower (because they drive it everywhere. it's a vehicle.) past my house last night and STARING into my kitchen window. WTF. Yeah, I'm bathing my child in the kitchen sink and feeding her baby food at the same time. SO? That doesn't give you permission to stare inside someones house. rude. didn't think I needed a blind on my kitchen window. guess I do.

Brandon comparing everything to cows lately. WTF. I tell him my doggie is sick and what was wrong. YEp. Happened to one of his cows once. And did you know that red haired cows get sick real easy and so do red haired people? WTF does that have to do with my dog?!

Walking home from Sarah's house today a dog jumped out of his yard  to bark and growl right in Lyla's face. Mind you this dog is bigger than me. WTF. seriously, sorry but if your dog is that big you HAVE to keep it in your yard. Made me so mad. So the guy was working on a car in his yard and I said hey dude, your dog just jumped out of your yard at my baby! He was just like, sorry. wttttfffff.. I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest.

Lyla's stroller deciding it didn't want to be open and standing up anymore today.. so it just folded up and layed down. With her in it. WTF!!!! freak out. it was laying flat on it's front all folded. I undid it and stood it up so fast and looked at her expecting blood.... and she giggled. oh man.

This irritating sound I keep hearing every.single.day. for the last 2 weeks. Almost like a lawn mower but more like a vacuum somewhere outside.. but I really like to have my windows open. On our walk today I figured it out. The old man neighbor leaf blows his WHOLE YARD... EVERYDAY. It takes.. seriously probably 2 hours. WTF?! if you need something to do I can give you something to do?? At least wait til some more leaves fall...

Going to get Lyla's pictures taken and picking them out to have them printed.. then getting them and they are out of focus.  WTF?! couldn't you tell me that before I bought them?? I could have picked different ones! And seeing the obvious one but now figuring out a couple more are too... UGH!
How cute right?!?!?! so I got this one blown up big and it is so blurry :(

This one is a little blurry too, but not as bad. oh, well.. I still love them.

My little lady not wanting to nap in her bed. STILL. WTF. I can put her down in it and try everything to get her to sleep.. she wont. as soon as I walk away she sreams. but the second I lay her in my bed it's lights out see ya tomorrow. AGH!! It wouldn't be a big deal.. but she has already fallen off the bed once, it is NOT happening again. I can't even turn my back while she is on that bed.

Why you aren't watching New Girl on FOX. WTF?! lol. it has me laughing out loud on a weekly basis. Ok, for 2 weeks now, but still. This girl makes up her own theme songs.

gotta go.. starting Weight Watchers tonight. WTF........ but seriously someone has got to do it.
Go ahead, say WTF. It's Wednesday.
That's the word on the street. Peace.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Lyla pictures are so cute! Some of the best ones I've seen from portrait innovations.
I'm still thinking about your creepy neighbor starring in your window!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are in def need of strong margs tomorrow night!!!!

Erin....

WTFFFFFF is up with your background?! It makes me dizzy. Fix it :P

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are in def need of strong margs tomorrow night!!!!

Erin....

WTFFFFFF is up with your background?! It makes me dizzy. Fix it :P

Heather said...

Do you pinch your daughters cheeks on a daily basis? Cause I would.

the Reverend said...

At our old apartment, we had a neighbor who would be outside shoveling snow as soon as there was enough snow to shovel. Some people just crave chores I guess.

I wish you knew somebody who could take good pictures. :( WTF.