Wednesday, January 18, 2012

C is for Car.

Day C- Credit a Friend

I thought about this post all night. Trying to think of my "best friend".. Even though I have never been a "best friend" kinda girl. I have good friends, but not a best. Ever since I read what the title for today was I have been going over and over it in my head. Finally this morning while I was giving Lyla her bottle I got a little text message that said "I love you and Lyla so so so so so much. Hope my girls have a great day." It hit me.



If there is someone I really need to give credit to, it's Brandon. My best friend. If there is one person I can always count on, it's him. He is always there for me, no matter what.


Brandon and I met in September 2009. I don't think we have gone a day since then without talking. We pretty much just clicked. And I guess you can say we started dating right away. Pretty much inseperable.


He knows everything about me. And I mean EVERYTHING. And if you know me, you know that can be pretty intense. Ha, I have a problem with being a little straight forward sometimes... lol. And guess what? He still loves me. Every.single.day. Even if he doesn't want to that day, he does. We have so much fun together. I can't imagine where I would be without him. He listens, gives advice, and makes me feel better about everything. Being around him feels like taking a deep breath. Just perfect for me.


So here's to you, babe. The best boyfriend, daddy, and best friend a girl could ask for. Love love love you more than anything in the world. (and of course Lyla..)



Gotta give credit where credit is due. I thank the bank for the money, thank GOD for you.





7 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww...look at Erin being all mushy!! LOVE IT!

Erin said...

I know right.. I didn't mean to do it but I did. I almost did my mom, that woulda been worse. Lol.

Sarah said...

"Being around him feels like taking a deep breath" THAT is what love is baby! Quote that shit.

Ashley Mitchell said...

So sweet...I like that you have a little mushy in ya. :)

Cassie said...

awwwweee - i love this!! and that last night, well that night lyla was created. lol. i think right? ha.

ps - love the new header!!

Adrien said...

Love, love. Agree with Sarah, that's a great way to put it. :)

Erin said...

MAybe Cassie.. you just never know :) thanks guys, I like to think I'm a regular Shakespeare really.