Thursday, January 12, 2012

123 Baby you and me yeah.

hey yo. So I told you about this Challenge I was going to do yesterday and here it is! Not sure I get the "challenge" part.. but Heather is kinda gay like that so whatev. Here we go!!!!

Here are the rules of the ABC Blog Challenge if you would like to play along...

1. Save the above picture and upload it on your first ABC Blog Challenge post with a credit link to this blog.
yeah, not sure if I did that right but I don't care.


2. Follow the below list of blog post topics.  You can interpret them however you want.  They don't have to be about you or your life...they can be about anything.  Play around with them!  
Oh you just wait...

3. Have fun with it!!
nah.

ABC BLOG CHALLENGE

Day A - About Me

Day B - Blogger Blast

Day C - Credit A Friend

Day D - Did You Know

Day E - Explain To Me Why

Day F - Fast Forward Five Years

Day G - Growing By Leaps and Bounds

Day H - Hello Guest Blogger

Day I - Illegal Past

Day J - Junior High

Day K - Kiss and Tell

Day L - Lost Chance

Day M - Motivation Station

Day N - Notable Changes

Day O - Off Camera

Day P - Passionate About

Day Q - Quirky Habits

Day R - Regrets

Day S - Shocked At The Sight

Day T - Thing or Two About

Day U - Until Now

Day V - Virgo or Capricorn

Day W - What Does It Mean

Day X - X-Ray Of 

Day Y - Year Of Me

Day Z - Zero Letters Left



There it is. I'm sure it will take me way longer than everybody else.. but stay tuned. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Whatever. You're gay :p