Tuesday, January 24, 2012

D is for Dog.

Day D- Did You Know?

Oh, I thought I would just throw some randomness at you for this post. About me, and just random things I know. You will be so amazed. So get ready.

  • I can flip my bellybutton inside out. Like, grab hold of it, turn it around and make it look like an outy. Be jealous.
  • In the first episode of Everybody Loves Raymond the twins were named Matthew and Gregory. From the second episode on they were named Geoffrey and Michael.
  • If you mix together A&D and Desitin it is the perfect formula for an overnight cure of diaper rash.
  • I can lay on my stomach and flip my legs over my head and touch the floor in front of my face.
  • I have lived in Red Bud, Prairie du Rocher, St.Louis, Columbia and Evansville.
  • The relationship I am in now is the longest I have ever been in.
  • I went into labor with Lyla on my due date. (but didn't have her til the next day.)
  • If I would have been pregnant this year instead of last, Lyla's birthday would be February 29th.
  • The Phil Collins song "In the Air Tonight" is not about him witnessing a drowning. He doesn't know what it is about, he just wrote it out of anger because of his divorce.
  • There are more plastic flamingos in the US than real.
  • It is 1.5 miles to shore from Alcatraz Island.
  • I am a little obsessed with the new show Alcatraz.
  • I have probably taken 6 showers in the last year. The rest have been baths.
  • Justin Bieber has the same birthday as Lyla.
  • I used to be able to do ten backhandsprings in a row. (MUSKETEERS)
  • I have to sleep with a bra on or I have bad dreams.
  • If you feed a baby too much orange colored food their skin will turn orange.



    7 comments:

    Adrien said...

    You have lots of tricks up your sleeve, haha. :D I always wondered what it would be like to have a February 29th birthday. Missed it by a year, Lyla!

    Heather said...

    That first one, about your belly button...it actually gave me the full body heeby geebys. That's like eyelid flipping...freaks ME OUT!!!

    Litney said...

    i could have sworn you were the person that told me that phil collins song was about him witnessing his friend get drowned by the dad or something... didn't we love (and roadtrip to) that song when we were 16?!

    Erin said...

    I know, I may have been! Everyone used to tell me that I swear. But hey, I used to be a little wacked out. LOl. YEs, and it was in that drivers ed movie. Yuck.

    Nicole said...

    I think this is my first time commenting on your blog so I want to tell you how much I enjoy it and I how you kind of remind me of me :-)

    I literally LOL'ed when I read that you have to wear your bra to bed or you will have bad dreams.

    Emily Montgomery said...

    I heard the same story about the Phil Collins song....believed it for a long time and passed along my incorrect knowledge as if I knew for a fact.

    Erin said...

    Thanks Nicole!! ha, I'm not just the average blogger. lol.
    Emily, that's what I used to do too. Just tell people like he was my uncle or something. lol.