Thursday, January 12, 2012

A is for Apple.

Day A. About Me


Ha, I found this ridiculous survey on some girls blog that popped up when I googled an about me survey. Here we go.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15, 5:45-6:10, then really up at about 7:45.. yuck.

2. How do you like your steak? medium. just melt in my mouth great.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Kings Speech maybe?? Idk but it's been wayyy too long. I have a movie seeing craving!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Um..... Grey's Anatomy probly.. or Teen Mom 2!! haha. High, high, your both high! 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I really like where I live now, but I hate all the traffic in front of our house! I would love to live in Red Bud again but I don't think that will ever happen. Oh, the things you do for love.  

6. What did you have for breakfast? a sausage biscuit and some toaster strudels and mocha latte. 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Tequila's or Mary's. HAHAHA. 

8. What foods do you dislike? hmmm.. not sure I love to eat.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Tequila's or Marys. lol. 

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch.  

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?Ford Escape. BUTTT I got the OK to start searching just last night!!

12. What are your favorite clothes? something comfy.

13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Somewhere with a beach! This time of year I crave to lay in the sun. But to be more realistic I would love a weekend away at a winery with Brandon.



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full... 1/2 empty people bug the crap out of me! 

15. Where would you want to retire? In the country with a little pond and a weeping willow tree.

16. Favorite time of day? afternoon. 2 or 3 ish.. and when Brandon gets home from work and we can just relax together!

17. Where were you born? Red Bud IL duh! 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball.

19. How many siblings? 2 big brothers and 2 big sisters in law.
ha, I don't know why I picked this picture but I like it. look at Lyla!!! what a whopper.



20. Favorite pastime/hobby? cheerleading for sure. It comes out after I've had a few....

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?um, I don't think anyone will respond so idk!

22. Bird watcher? No, but I humor my grandpa sometimes and watch them with him. ha.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? afternoon. haha. but if I have to choose, night.

24. Do you have any pets? Not living with me. But I am a Mommy to a doggie named Darcy that lives with my Mom now because she is best friends with my mom's dog Josie. And my mom has an underground fence so they can just run the yard there. 


 

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No, not really.. other than it's bean sellin time!! 

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a doctor.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Having a birthday party that we dug in the sandbox to find prizes. 

28. Are you a cat or dog person?Dog. I saw a cat spray once. I'm DONE. 



29. Are you married? Nope:/ 

30. Always wear your seat belt? yep. it dings if I don't! And when I got pregnant I couldn't stand the thoght of not wearing it so it's just habit now!

31. Been in a car accident? a few. Only one that was a big deal.. and I haven't been in one where someone got seriously hurt.

32. Any pet peeves?I can NOT stand hearing people chew. Or when someone lies and there is no reason for the lie.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, extra mushrooms, hamburger, onion and bacon. From Sues please! 

34. Favorite Flower? not really sure. Probably a lily of some sort.

35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough, but have to be in the mood.  

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Rally's fries baby. 

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? ha, none. But I haven't ever had to take like a for real one behind the wheel. 

38. From whom did you get your last email?Leap Frog. Yeah, mom here.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target. HAHA.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really! 

41. Like your job? Love it!! Just a little sleep deprived and stressed out sometimes. But I wouldn't change it for the world!!!



42. Broccoli? and cheese.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Vegas!! I wasn't even 21 yet, but I love that place. I would kill to go back. Don't really see that happening either! But I am working on the wedding there......

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Brandon, Lyla, My Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma last night. Marys.. yum yum.  

45. What are you listening to right now? SUPER GROVER 2.0! and Lyla talking to him.

46. What is your favorite color? green. 

47. How many tattoos do you have? two.  

48. How many people will fill this out? none, cause it's on MY BLOG. unless they like it and want to have a little fun.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:31

50. Coffee Drinker? ah, after I got my Keurig I can't stop!! It's like my day doesn't start til I have it. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I read "Rally's fries" and my mouth instantly filled with drool. Thanks.

Ashley Mitchell said...

I drooled when you said Keurig :) Love that thing!!!!