Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank You Thursday

Oh, gosh it's been a while since I have done a random post like this.. but. it's time. (when I said "it's time" in my head I said it exactly like doc says "roads? where we're going we don't need roads." in Back to the Future. ok ok. here ya go.

Thank You Lyla for sleeping in your own bed all night. Mommy's back needed that. And sleeping til after 7. That hasn't happened in a while. And let's just say we've already had a nap where Mommy woke up in a pile of her own drool. ahhhhh. I love cloudy days.

Thank You refridgerator for pretty much going out. Honestly, if it could have picked any time it's the right time. BUT. Momma wants a new car. And after I went out and bought groceries to fill up that new fridge yesterday Brandon said "I don't know how we're ever gonna make a car payment!" ugh....

Thank You Heather for deciding to do this "ABC" thing. Now I am stuck to my computer again and I have piles of laundry and the house is a disaster area. Lyla isn't complaining. She is getting serious Barney time in.

Thinking of Heather.. I just read her post today and started FREAKING OUT. omg.... Day G. Growing by leaps and bounds. LYLA. Lyla is turning one March 1. I have 39 days to plan something... and haven't even started. Thank you Heather, thank you. :/ anyone can throw ideas at me anytime!

Thank You Chex Mix Cookies and Cream for rocking my world. But I need to put you down.

Thank You Lyla for learning to unroll the toilet paper no matter which way we put it on. It now sits on top of the toilet or sink. Looks fabulous. Better than finding itsy bits of tp all over my daughters hands...

Thank You to whoever moved the neighbor's vans. I don't know what happened to her.. or why you are cleaning out her whole house full of stuff.. but thank you. I am super glad the crashed up vans are gone but I have a feeling while this place is getting cleaned out it's going to be a mess over there.

Thank You Lyla for loving to shop just as much as Mommy.

she takes this shit seriously.

Thank You Kuerig for having me addicted... agh! gotta go!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You're welcome.

You need to get one of those toilet roll covers that Cottonelle keeps pimping out on TV. Respect the roll.

https://www.cottonelle.com/Respect-the-Roll/Order-A-Roll-Cover

Cassie said...

bahahaha - love that shopping picture. like christopher columbus, she is on a misson. too cute!!

Adrien said...

Grace does the same thing in the Target carts! She refuses to sit in them. That picture is hilarious. :)

Oh my, I was just sitting here wishing I had a party to plan. You should pick a theme so I can bombard you with ideas, haha.

Ashley Mitchell said...

She DOES look like she is on a mission!

Erin said...

I do not need a roll cover. Honey, I live in Evansville. I have no ideas for a theme Adrien. NOne. SHe's not gonna remember it so Why not just do something cute, right?

Unknown said...

Agree, happy they are cleaning the house out.....but so tired of finding trash, especially old milk jugs, in my yard!