Friday, January 27, 2012

E is for Elephant.

Day E. Explain To Me Why

yo yo, it's Friday!! I think instead of doing my confessions this week I will just ask a few questions. To go along with the ABC Challenge of course. Hope you all have a good weekend planned! I don't have much going on.. but I am actually getting out of the house today for the first time in 3 days. ha, I really blame it on the weather. I just hate being out in the cold rain with Lyla. If it was just me, I would just run to the car and not care a bit. But with her I can't just do that. I am afraid an old lady will see me and yell at me for not having a hat and coat on her. haha. Even though I always warm up my car and we run for three feet. whatev. ANYWAY here we go!

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY:
  • I can't have a mailbox in my yard. I don't get it. I was told the lady didn't want to make another stop. But I see her drive past my house every day. Isn't that her job? Shouldn't I have the same privelages as every one else?? And they tried to make me get a p.o. box and pay for it. Why can't she just stop?
  • Lyla finds it necessary to crawl under every single table in the house. And ususally get stuck somewhere. What is so fun about it?? And the end tables, omg.. usually knocks everything off of them.
  • Sometimes people just don't text you back or answer emails. I usually don't even care what the answer is, I just want to know one way or the other! And if you are thinking about it, or making sure of something, tell me that! Drives me crazy..
  • Speaking of that, sometimes I blame it on my phone too. Explain to my why my phone decides not to send my texts.. asks me if I want to send again, then sends them 48 times to the person. Has anyone had this happen to them lately from me? sorry. lol. Stupid phone is drivin me carazay.
  • My dad gets to go to Australia and I don't. haha, just kidding, I know why and I'm sure his trip won't be full of fun. But that is my dream vaca! Other than back to vegas of course. I asked my dad if he would pay for a wedding in either one of those places and he just gave me a look...... why? haha.
  • I keep finding Lyla standing by herself in different rooms playing, but as soon as she hears me move behind her she falls to the ground. Come on! I just want a picture! lol.
  • And she goes straight for this anytime I let her:
  • Yep, the stairs in the bathroom. (I know, ugly) but she has mastered them. And finds her toys at the top to throw back into the tub. I guess she just loves bath time! (and yes, those are her mini feet.)
  • Words With Friends is so addicting. I think I have ten games going right now.
  • Speaking of WWF, explain to my why I keep getting crap letters with the same people over and over again?? I swear I lose to the same people because of the letters. Not because they are just that much better than me. I beat my mom sometimes, ok? and she is good. I think they are trickin me.
  • Everyone keeps "sharing" this mattress on facebook. I don't think it's real. Just sayin.
  • Brandon has to drop something in the kitchen every.single.morning when I am laying there praying Lyla doesn't wake up. WHY?
  • I look forward to a whole weekend of Brandon at home and then he decides he will work Saturday and Sunday. WHY? ugh, Mommy needs a break!
well that's enough of me bitching :) Hope you all are having a fab day. What's everybody doing this weekend??!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Explain to me WHY...

you have steps in your bathroom!? I have been curious since the first time I saw them.

you hate when people don't answer your e-mails/texts when you don't answer me all.the.time either :P

we haven't had margs together in over a month?!

Heather said...

I'm with Sarah on the steps. WTF?

And who told you that you couldn't have a mailbox??

Ashley Mitchell said...

That little girl of yours is too cute for words.

Melissa said...

Good Idea...I think I'll do the same thing. It's been one of those weeks. :P

...and yes. That's weird about the mailbox. I'd protest!! :)

Erin said...

Sarah- They go upstairs. And the upstairs isn't finished. When we bought the house we wanted to make it a master bedroom with a huge bathroom. Then, well, Lyla came. ha. And I don't know why they're in there, but we wanted to move the steps to the livingroom by the front door (like where the Chrstmas tree was). FYI. I hate them. And the old lady linoleum. barf.
FYI I texted you like an hour ago and you haven't responded. LOL. I know, sometimes I am bad. But most of the time I blame it on Evansville service or my stupid phone. Text me back, thanks. lol.
I want to hang out like asap! And margs will work! I am not allowed to drink vodka anymore. lol.
THE MAILBOX. The post office said I can't have one. My mom thinks it's illegal to tell someone that. I wonder if they can get away with it because we are a village?? I don't know. And it's such a small town I don't want to be the one who raises a big thing.. ugh! I want to live in the country!!

Litney said...

i'll play WWF with you!!!! my name is Litney. original i know but no one else ever has it.

Karla said...

I miss your blog! lyla has changed so much since you last wrote! Please entertain me some more...