Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's been a while!!

So I got really bored today and checked out my old blog.. it's been 6 months!! Didn't even think it had been that long! wow. I know all of you are just DYING to see what the Wilgraf's have been up to since January...
FEBRUARY: Lyla's first Valentine's Day:)

MARCH: A little girl turned into a big girl at her first birthday!!


and momma got a jeep:)

APRIL: We had a special baptism<3


MAY:warm warm weather! jeeping and swimming!

JUNE: Momma's birthday!
and fireman's picnic and parade
JULY: Vacation to Table Rock Lake and Branson.
Mommy got a new job and Lyla started Day Care!!

And now it is August. Where has the time gone?! I was seriously wondering why I ever stopped blogging a few days ago. And it hit me.. I think I stopped when Lyla started walking!! haha. What a wild woman I have on my hands. But I wouldn't change it for the world!! So maybe I'm back to blogging.. who knows what the next month has in store for us!! Brandon and I are headed for a float trip this weekend and Lyla is spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. praying there is actually water to float on... see ya next week!!

No comments: