Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween.. from Lyla's point of view.


Happy Halloween everybody!! My mom got me up and put me in this silly outfit just to take some pictures. So I played along.. for a while..


Stupid thing on my head. Why do you people think they are so cute. Dang! But hey, this is a good shot of my teeth, huh? I have been workin hard on them things.


A couple nights before Halloween my mom and dad called my babysitter and went out without me. They dressed up as Bert and Ernie. Scared the bajesus out of me. So I cried and cried to make them feel bad about it. I think they were gonna cry too so they just left. But I had a good night anyway.


Mom dressed me up as a pink elephant for Halloween. Does she know that elephant's aren't pink?? I wasn't thrilled at first. But I had my grandma and my binkie so I was ok.


We went to see so many people. Great Grandma and Grandpa Mattingly and Landgraf. I was pooped out. So I slept all the way home. Til we got back to see this guy:


Gosh I love my pawpaw. When he holds me I feel so big! I didn't care about the pink thing anymore.
Dad took me to see my Great Grandparents on his side and Grandpa Wilson.. but mom says he is no good at takin pictures.
Mom stayed home to pass out candy and she was pretty bummed because not too many kids came. But I made her feel all better with a big wet sloppy kiss.


When we got back Aunt Jill and Uncle Sean came over! They are so much fun.


Uncle Sean holds me up real high and I giggle at him.


And Aunt Jill gave me a Halloween present. It was a witch bear. And I kissed it right then and there.


Mom said it was time to take off my costume and change my diapie. But before she got another one on I stood right up and peed on the floor. Just a little show for Uncle Sean and Aunt Jill. Oh, and see this rubber duckie? I got that from Great Grandma. It's pretty cool.


My first Halloween was pretty neat! But I can't wait til next year when Mom and Dad let me eat candy!

12 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Lol, cute!

Cassie said...

oh my goodness i love that last picture!

and bert and ernie are HILARIOUS!! bahahaha. love it!

Jackie said...

Erin..she is so stinkin' cute!!!! OMG!!!!

Erin said...

lol, thanks guys! It was such a fun day.

Heather said...

I'm trying to figure out what that expression in the second to last one means.

She is such a doll!

Lara said...

I love this post! Layla's costume is so cute and your costumes made me laugh out loud!

Ashley Mitchell said...

Sooo cute!!!

Crystal L said...

I saw Bert and Ernie at the office and had no idea it was you. I loved it! Layla's costume was absolutely adorable.

sblind2 said...

I saw that costume at Party City and whined because I didn't have a little baby girl to put in it!! LOVE it! Layla is such a mini you!! I'm still laughing at the pic where she peed on the floor....it's almost like she was saying "one more picture mom and I'm gonna....." LOL

Karla said...

I love the picture of Lyla looking sideways at the camera! And, everyone...her name is LYLA not Layla (that is me being the overprotective gramma!)

Erin said...

:) thanks mom.

Lara said...

Sorry! I always hate it when people misspell my name! Thanks for pointing it out Grandma :)