Monday, November 14, 2011

A Wilgraf Weekend whaaaa?!

Oh hey. you want to hear about our weekend don't you?!?! lol. ok, I'll tell ya.
WTF is up with this weather?! I want to wear hoodies and sweaters and here I am, November 14, 2011, wearing capris and a t shirt and sweating as I do the dishes. ugh. and don't let me get started on the sinus issues. yuck.. but I guess we did get some of the dead crap tore out of our yard this weekend so I can't complain too much.
Let's start with Thursday. Because back when I actually stuck with this blogging stuff I started on Thursdays. I like Thursdays. It was Cassie's birthday that day. So it was a margarita kinda evening. And Kim of course too. And their kids and their husbands. Where was mine you ask? Oh, ordering seed for next year. Really? IF it's not farming it's hunting... blah. Anyway. We had a fab evening of drinks (when the kids and husbands went home, jk) and telling people off. And you know what she got? The same TOMS I have. whatev. lol. Lyla got to spend the night at Grandma's that night because she was off work the next day. ahhh, Mommy got to sleep in Friday morning.
After I was well rested Friday we headed to Kohl's to check out some clothes and got the new Tim McGraw cologne for Brando. LOVE IT. That evening I left Lyla and her daddy snuggled up in the recliner and went to my friend Litney's Scentsy party. Ah, a sucker for that shiz. It was an early night tucked in bed <3
Brando was up bright and early Saturday to hunt and of course do whatever him and Tony do after they get done hunting.. for some reason they always come home pretty happy. Whatever floats their boat. Because they loaded up my old furniture for me and took it out to Brandon's dad's house for him to have. Cause we got new stuff!(new to us, thanks Heather) That evening we went up to Red Bud and got our new stuff, with the help of my mom and dad, and set up our new living room. LOVE. And headed out to dinner at Mary's. Ah, I got super trashy I must say. Then got a ticket on the way home but that's another story:(
Sunday Brandon let me sleep in til 8!! wahoo. Then we were up and movin. He went outside with Lyla for a bit and started tearing out the dead sweet potato vines .. I don't think she liked the wind too much so she was back in to help Momma put away our fall decor. Brandon was of course off to hunt that afternoon. So my mom came down and helped me get Christmas stuff out and then took Lyla to her house for a while to get her off of my leg out of my hair. I got everything inside DONE and CLEAN. ahh, felt so nice. Me and Brandon got to go eat all by ourselves at Tequila's and picked Lyla up for her surprise when we got home.
it's beautiful.
Mom, did you see?!!
pretty girl:)
yay!!
and since we clap at everything these days.. :)


I have a feeling it might just be a magical Christmas season.

So there ya go, that was our weekend! Hope yours was great!! I think we may take Lyla to see the lighted parade on Friday and maybe the Christmas walk on Sunday! I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Glad you like the furniture!! Can't wait to see pictures of it all set up!

Ashley Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Mitchell said...

I LOVE Christmas too! It's my favorite time of year. Lyla is too cute for words. I just wanna mush her face! In a nice way of course.:)

Cassie said...

how did i not know you bought heather's furniture?! crazy! but exciting!

LOVE how much Lyla loves that tree. too cute.

and we need to talk about this ticket lady!!

and yes, i wanna be like you. duh!