Friday, October 28, 2011

Because it's Friday.

manalivin.  where has the week gone?? yes. I look forward to my weeks most of the time, not weekends. This is the time I get my baby all to myself, I get the house clean, snuggle and cook supper and see my boyfriend  at night. (now that farming is DONE!) But this week has been crazy! I don't even know why, I don't know exactly what I did all week, but it's been nuts. Let's get on to the confessions.

I confess I haven't felt very good all week and I think it just finally hit me last night. I think I knew it, just didn't want to believe it.. then I ate the wrong thing and bam. Slow it down lady.. I am feeling a little better today but I also haven't really ate much.. just a small bowl of cereal. So we'll see... thinking this is why my week felt like it went by so fast.

I confess I have a non-sports kinda boyfriend. And most of the time I reallllly like it. We don't have to spend our Sundays in front of a tv and I get his attention when I want it. But last night  during game six  we were both totally all about the game. Even Whitney couldn't hold us back. (but I did get her in during commercials) Finally he gave up and we went to bed. But I kept it on cause I just couldn't look away.. and by the end he was up too because I was just too excited to keep it to myself. lol.

I confess I really want to go out tonight and watch the game somewhere. But really when I sit down and think about laying around in my pj pants with my babies and eating popcorn I could just stay home.. But then again.....

I confess I went to a different weight watchers meeting this week and couldn't even find the book they put your weight in or my monthly pass. BUT she let me in anyway.. and weighed me and gave me a sticker with my weight on it.. I thought it looked good and when I got home and found my book I saw I am down 7 pounds in all! wahoo!

I confess I can't stand it when skinny people talk about how fat they are. Like really can't stand it. They might as well just look at me and say "will you give me a compliment about my body?" because I feel like that's all they want.

I confess last week I took Lyla to the park and I still have yet to blog about it or put it on fb. I know I feel horrible. I really want to stay up on when we did stuff with her for the first time. FYI she LOVED the swings. :)


I confess I taught Lyla how to kiss me on the cheek and it's the funniest thing ever. LOVE it. Even though it's slobbery. She started waving bye too!!!

I confess I really want to dress up as something for Halloween. And we could possibly have something to dress up for tomorrow night but my parents are out of town and we have no sitter.. I found some really good costumes the other day at the store too... Brandon thinks he needs to be the Brawny man though for some reason.

I confess I hate it when people don't text me back. I would rather hear a straight answer than just nothing.


I confess it took me almost TWO hours to put this thing together yesterday.. I am usually pretty good about stuff like that but it was put away weird and there was no instrustions anymore. And I am pretty sure it's still not together right...

But this makes it all worth while!! Love her laugh!

I confess I always feel like my house smells bad. Does anyone else ever think that?! I feel like it has a sweet smell and it makes me sick!

well. I had one more but this dumb computer won't let me upload.
in other news: everyone on Brandon's crew was layed off today but him. makes me so nervous! our time is coming....

hope you all have a great weekend! have a spooktacular time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll be at The Office tonight.......

My house has a smell too. It's an older person smell mixed with mulberry. Not appetizing.