Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WTF Wednesday

two weeks in a row?! WTF!!

Let's start with the HORRIBLE skunk smell around my house today. It woke me up around 4 or so and it is still bad and it's 11. WTF?! ugh.. I have seen one around lately and it's real nasty looking. Small and ratty hair. yuck. I was hoping someone ran it over.. don't see it.

Being a single mom. WTF? I have a baby daddy and I live with him! agh! I swear if I want to do anything ever I have to get a sitter. But if he wants to do something oh, he just does it. And let's not get started on the farm and the 11pm nights and 4am mornings... OK that's all I will crab about him. I do love him. Me and Lyla could have a whole secret life and he would never know.....

People stapling up signs on poles for their yard sale, baby shower, party or whatever and not taking them down. WTF?! Who do you think does it if you don't? Or do you just not care at all? I shouldn't have bought a house on a corner with a pole and also leading to the legion I guess. I can't  wait to move to the country!

These old ass vans that are parked outside our neighbors  house. WTF already..  they are packed full of crap and so is the house. Supposedly that's why she doesn't live there anymore because nothing else will fit in there. it's a big eye sore. But what now? someone hit the vans. so they are all smashed up and everyone keeps coming by to see them cause they haven't caught the van hitting bandit yet. geeeeez.


This being what my livingroom looks like all.the.time. Even if I pick it up.. that's what she goes straight for. WTF is so great about that cabinet?? You know it has hurt your little fingers before Lyla! But honestly sometimes I just sit and watch her do it. Keeps her occupied..

WHAT, LADY?! I run this house.

In a nutshell, this is my life. And I have sweet potatoes and corn on my pants. WTF?

Everyone and their brother's mother going to a Cardinals game lately.. and I haven't gone to one all year! I used to get asked to go to them like 5 times a year. What? Baby momma's don't like beer and baseball? WTF.

Losing a whole bag of onions at the parade party. Brandon says he put them in the closet thing but I can't find them anywhere. WTF. I have a feeling this is not going to have a pleasant ending..

Grain trucks galore fling down the road. WTF. Oh how I dream of my sweet little quiet country cottage.

alright, going on a walk because October wants to pretend it's July in the midwest.
don't be a sour puss today. just say WTF. it is Wednesday.
Oh, and I weigh in tonight for the first time. if I don't lose anything you may see me at the local drinking establishments.... bubye!

3 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

Haha. This cracks me up.

You need to find those onions ASAP bc if you don't the skunk will be the least of your worries!

Also..love the look on Lyla's face, that is exactly what she is thinking.

Cassie said...

hey i like those jammies!! they look familiar.

that picture of lyla CRACKS me up. like what up momma. bahah. love her.

and well if you need a drink, 3.99 margs, call this momma. baby mommas like margs!

Karla said...

Well this is the first time I thought she looked like Heather! The pic of Lyla looking up "I run this place" is Auntie Heada all over dat face!