Friday, October 21, 2011

FESS UP it's Friday.

yo yo yo. what up my homegirls?! and boys. on to the confessions.

I confess I feel really really bad for Lyla lately cause I just think she is bored with her toys. Did anybody else ever feel like this?! Why do I feel so guilty all the time???

I confess we had a catastrophe (sp?lol) every single day this week at our house. Bath tub, falling, finger stepping, decorations falling off the wall and onto someone very small's head...... it's been a week I tell ya.

I confess I am breaking out the jeggings tonight. You heard me.

I confess I made cookies last night knowing that I am on a diet.. but I thought it would be nice and I love the way they smell. And when they were done Brandon wouldn't even eat any. Thanks babe.. thanks.

I confess I bought a tanning package last week and I have no idea why because I never get to tan..

I confess I am pretty sure I know who hid my purse last week. It makes me upset to even think about how petty it is and that I am even talking about this. I have no idea what the deal is ..

I confess I am getting a babysitter tonight and going out and not letting anyone make me feel bad about it!! I am so tired of letting people get to me. It's my life, it's my baby, and I am with her every single day all day long. I deserve big people talk every once  in a while too.

I confess I have put off vacuuming for three days with it sitting out just because I don't want to hear  Lyla sream at it. Even if I touch it she goes crazy.

I confess I made stuffed peppers for the first time last night and I think they turned out pretty good but I have never had them before so I have no idea, really! lol.

I confess I can't stand it when people have conversations over FB just so other people can see it. You have their phone number, text them.

I confess I haven't been to Tequila's since blogger night out and don't plan on going back for a while!! I don't need all those calories!

I confess every single time they talk about that little black baby on Grey's Anatomy I start bawling like a little baby. I have no idea why. It's a tv show, Erin..

I confess I almost had a breakdown the other day in Target becuase Lyla is in 12-18 month clothes and that stuff isn't in the infant part anymore.

I confess sometimes I want to just yell in some people's faces: "do you think that is really ok to say?!!" do people just not care anymore? or do some people just not know what is socially acceptable?

OK that's all I got for today! Have a good weekend everyone. My baby won't sleep today... it's great!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Drink one for me to tonight...I'll be at home making puppy chow and cleaning my house!

Ashley Mitchell said...

I cry at EVERY Grey's episode. It's always so sad. But I love it!

Erin said...

I NEVER cry.. lol. And Heather I will drink one for you. And Ashley too. Lol.