Thursday, October 13, 2011

What do you call a skeleton that doesn't want to work?!

Lazy Bones.
ah, just a little Halloween humor for ya there. lol.

I have a few Thank You Thursdays!!!

Thank you Lyla for yelling at the top of your lungs the whole time we were in WalMart last night. Ha, made my day.. and week. She was so so so so funny. And if she stopped yelling I would just yell at her and she would laugh so hard then start yelling again and laughing at herself. Priceless.

Thank you margaritas and Little Debbie pumpkin snacks for making me not lose any weight this week :( I gained .2 pounds. So in all I am down 4. Not bad but not good either. I did expect it though because I went out like every other night last week. Slow it down Erin...

Thank you hooshwa Evansville for not giving a crap about these wrecked vans by our house. As if they weren't tacky enough already now they are wrecked up and a complete eye sore. SWEET! now when I give people directions to my house I can just say "you know, by those wrecked up nasty ass vans."

Thank you Brandon for saying the most ridiculous things. The other night we were watching the Kardashian wedding and he asked me if I would ever wear my Mom's dress at my wedding. I quickly responded with a no because my mom weighed a whoppin 110 pounds when she got married. Then he said he is sure he would wear his dad's tux. I said oh really?!? He said yep. Somethin borrowed and somethin blue.
Good lord almighty what have I gotten myself into...... funny thing is it's not just blue. It's blue jean.

OK OK if that wasn't something to smile about I got more. This is my life the past few days in pictures.


yesterday was a happy baby day! ha, I was trying to get her to crawl so I could take pictures and she wasn't having it. silly lady. I just eat her up lately. So lovey.

OKOK Mom I will show you for just a second.. but I'm not putting down my favorite beads.


Oh gosh mom, that Elmo.. cracks me up!

Oh. mom, are you taking a bath?! I want in!!!!!!!!

MOM!! I am awake! Come in here! I neeeeeeeeeedddddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In other news:

I scored this beauty at the craft show the other day. Well, Brandon got me the actual purse and a different shell one day at an auction thing. And I had another summery shell on it. But now this. LOVE it. I am a big girl. I deserve it, right?! Now I just need somewhere to go with it....

And another thing on my mind today:


that says it all.

Hope you all are having a fab Thursday. I am hoping to go out and have a delicious time with you bloggers tonight.. but we shall see. Working on a sitter because a deer stand is uh, standing in my way of going out. I may or may not be bald because my hair is being pulled out by the second.
Peace suckas!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

1. At least Brandon is "thinking" about getting married even if it is in a horrific attire! Woot Woot!!

2. Lyla, you are the most adorable baby girl in the whole world! I could eat you up!!

3. LOVE the quote. Soooo true!!

4. If you don't make it to BNO. I will cry. Really. So be there!

5. That is all... :)

Heather said...

LOVE that baby girl. That pink outfit looks so snuggly.

Ashley Mitchell said...

I wanna steal your baby...and then give her back of course. :) She is too cute!!

Ashley Mitchell said...

I wanna steal your baby...and then give her back of course. :) She is too cute!!

melissal said...

The bathtub picture cracks me up!