Tuesday, October 11, 2011

oh, Dorothy.. kiss kiss!

I was just thinking this morning: Wilgraf World.. Kinda like Elmo's World. haha. We like our goldfish and crayons too. Let's talk about some other things on my mind today.

Lyla is pulling herself up on things and STANDING. Is this already supposed to be happening?! I thought she was still a baby. Like, walk into her room and if she is awake in her bed most likely she will be standing there holding onto the side of the bed. omg. coffee table, foot rest, everything is something to pull herself up on. Holy moly. She is still pretty much army crawling, but gets everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And she now does this thing where her legs are straight and she puts her butt up in the air with her hands on the floor. ugh. So cute. She is on the grow!

I got new sheets. Cause Brandon ripped the other ones. I still don't understand how this happened but they were obviously too fragile for the Wilgraf's. Can't have nothin nice. But it's ok.. we got some new ones that are oh so pretty! Just not as soft.. oh well. My life is exciting isn't it? I can't believe you are still reading.

Tomorrow I weigh in again.. Haven't done so hot this week.. but still doing better than I was before. I was down 4.2 pounds last week! So hopefully I make it to that 5 pound mark.... you get a sticker you know.

Went to the Sugarland concert on Friday! I wasn't feeling too good so that kinda sucked:( but they were awesome performers! Such a good show. And I think I knew every song but one or two. It was great. Just sat back and listened.

Who DIDN'T watch Kim's Fairytale wedding geez?! me. Well, I thought it was gonna record last night and it didn't. BUT I did watch the first two hours of them all getting ready the other night. I was so intense about it too. You guys think Reggie was curled up with a blankie and kleenex in his bed crying watching it? I hope so. I am just waiting for it to come back on so I can watch it.......

I got a new leaf blower yesterday. Booya.

It was my bff Kim's birthday yesterday. We celebrated with a Sunday Funday and did whatever her little heart desired! Great day.. even though she's a ginger.


I also convinced my workaholic boyfriend to call in yesterday and hang out with me. AAANNNND HE DIDDDD! ahhhh, I feel much better now that I got to talk to him for more than 5 minutes before bed. We had an excellent day.

Alright, a little lady is at my feet now just looking at me like MOM!, play with me.
BYE!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

new sheets AND a leaf blower, movin' on up!!

and yay lyla for pulling up! that's awesome. she will be driving before you know it. lol.

Heather said...

I have both episodes of the wedding recorded if you don't happen to catch it.