Tuesday, October 4, 2011

don't fool with the cool cause the cool don't fool.

ahh, fall is my favorite time of year.. why oh WHY are we so busy?! some of it is fun.. but I wish I had just a little time to sit back and relax with my boyfriend and my baby.. is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?!
let's play a little catch up. because well, I have been a bad blogger lately. I still blame it on my crap computer that my brother oh so lovingly told me "didn't come with a ten year warranty" the other day. Scratch having him work on it. Maybe my other brother can figure something out for me.. hint hint ehem..Dustin? And this computer I am on just doesn't cut it.  just slooow. and with my verizon internet connection in evansville you can just imagine. It takes a lot of patience that I don't have with a kid pulling all of my movies out of the tv stand. OK. THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

We went to the zoo last Thursday! Just me and Lyla and my friend Amy and her son Laithen. It was a blast!! Minus my sinus issues :/ But perfect day. The kids were GREAT. Then got back to Red Bud and met Sarah for margs and a night out on the town. yeeehaw I wish I could do that once a week! great day.

I mean, how much better does it get??

We didn't see anything crazy there. But some crazy lady told us that one of the snakes killed someone she knows and then they sent the snake to the zoo. yeah lady. I have the number to a good therapist. Amy said the last time she was there the big turtles were doing something bad. glad a missed it. WE DID get to see the baby elephant Kenzi. SO CUTE. and there was a baby rhino too! yipppeeee skippy.



pictures by the ape. dun.

Let's see. What else have we been doing?? OH! I don't think I ever told you about our parade party. There was like 88 kids here. Yeah. Ok, not really. More like 5. But all small small crazy children. It was a good day. We grilled tenderloin and had all sorts of snacks. numnumnum. And later we sat out by the fire on the straw bales I set out all by myself. check it.
parade watching.

fire drinking.

washer throwing.

Logie holding.. guess it was scary?

Stella chasing.
Lyla playin.

Henry lovin.

front yard sitting.

camera hidin, candy gettin.


driveway sitting.

um.. I don't know what they're doing.

Wellllll. That's all I got for now. I need to update you all on a certain wedding adventure too. But that will come after a bottle is made and a certain little lady calms down.. peace!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have you ever heard turtles do "something bad"? Google it dude. It is BY FAR the weirdest sound you will ever hear.