Thursday, December 22, 2011

it just COMES OUT

nice to see you.
In a weird mood today. So many good things going on and so many weird things too.
I slept like CRAP last night and Lyla slept all.night.long. soundly. ugh.. I think I am just used to waking up 14 times a night to go get her back to sleep! oh well. <3 her.
It's Thursday. I am getting a marg tonight and no one will stop me. And I'm in a mood.. there's not much I'm holdin back. haha.
The bank just called and said I overdrew. Uuugggghhhhh.
I am done Christmas shopping and wait.for.it.... done wrapping too!
I've been trying to get myself off of this medicine my crazy doctor put me on and I think I am almost done weening.. (I don't know how to spell..) But honestly, I  have never felt better!!! why the hell she put me on this crap I have no idea... just a little more dizziness and I think I will be done with it! yessss. that makes me happy.
Only a few days left til my brother comes to town. I think I get way more excited now when he comes home because I can't wait to show him Lyla and all the new stuff she is doing and how big she is. (and she does SO BIG if you were wonderin)
But enough about that. I've been thinking about something lately. I am a stay at home mom as you know.. and I only talk to myself and a 9 month old most days. I do talk to other people but mostly just texting because I live in the Evansville dead zone of America. So I thought I would share with you some of the conversations I have daily. And, just words I catch myself saying every.single.day. here goes.
(you can decide who you think I am talking to.. myself or my kid.. and sometimes Brandon.)


Hey chunkamonka.
Did you poop?
Dadadadadadada.
What do you want to watch?
Get out of the bathroom.
You can't eat that.
Stop being a baby.
you hungy?
Did you poop?
You have to wait til Christmas!
Lyla.
come on!
hey silly.
How big are you?
Get in the shower.
Did you poop?
Want to go to Grandma's?
please stop crying.
Get off my leg.
Oh really?!
I love you.
Who told you that?!
Did you poop?
If you take a nappy we can play all.day.long.
Gop.
Mama??
not tonight.
Please let Mom eat.
Did you poop?
Lylalylabobylabananafanamomyla.
What did you do with baby jesus?
let's change your diapie.
Love you. Sleep good.
why are you awake?




So there you go. My conversations I have with my household every day. I hope you enjoyed yourself!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love the "Get off my leg". Can't decide who you are talking to with that one.

Cassie said...

did you poop? ha, i'm pretty sure i saw that EVERY day.

let's see to brandon - not tonight.
bahahahahaha.

Ashley Mitchell said...

Hahahaha..that's awesome!
I swear... the things we say.

Jackie said...

You crack me up!

melissal said...

okay, first im not gonna lie. I went to my christmas lunch at work and I am drunk and sitting at my desk. Second, your convo's made me laugh. a lot (being drunk probably made me laugh more). Convos with babies are the best.

See you soon!