Friday, July 1, 2011

Confessions... it's like talkin to a priest, really.

maybe not.. I mean, I ain't askin for you to forgive me or anything! Just makes me feel better to get it all out. lol.

I confess I dropped my phone in the toilet at the ball diamonds last night. It WAS before I "went".. but I just stuck my hand right in there and got it.. it turned on this morning! but there are still a few water spots in it. yes yes I have it in a bag of rice.

I confess if one more person told me to put my phone in a bag of rice last night I was going to punch them in the face. Yeah, I have a bag of rice right here in my car! let me get it. sike.

I confess I used Brandon's Old Spice MATTERHORN in my bath the other night because it said 8 hours of Ice, Wind and Freedom. That's exactly what I needed at that point in my life.

I confess I hate making supper for only me at night and I will find any way possible to get out of doing it. But when Brandon gets home from working and going to the farm I feel so so so so bad when I didn't make anything. :(

I confess I am going boating this weekend and wearing my one piece for the first time in public. It's really a weird feeling but it would be even weirder letting everyone see all.of.this.

I confess I have been watching Ice and Coco on E! and it cracks my crack. That girl has issues..

I confess I told someone yesterday that I was the hottest thing in the kitchen. (what??)

I confess I keep having dreams about maggots. Yeah. It's the grossest thing ever and it's embarrassing even talking about it on my own blog. Maggots. And if I don't kill them fast enough they turn in it worm things.. like flat worms that can suck on you like a leach. Anybody know what that dream means?!?!?!?!

I confess I wish I was one of them girls that always was dressed up and cute. Buuuut when I get dressed those t-shirts look oh so good.

I confess I can't wait for fireworks and I really really really hope Lyla isn't scared of them. Her daddy likes them too.

Have a happy 4th of July weekend everyone! I know we will.. goin out on the new boat, friends, fireworks.. and farming season is OVER! yayayayayayayayaya!
Peace. Bring me a sparkler.. I love sparklers!!

No comments: