Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Wilgraf Weekend

It's Tuesday again.. time for my weekend wrap up!
Funny.. last night I was watching Two and a Half Men and Charlie was talking about what he was gonna do that week. He said he likes to save his Monday's for hangovers and re-coup time. EXACTLY. anyway..
Friday was pretty low-key. We went to dinner at Tequila's Thursday night and I think we were both still feeling the effects the next day.. I went to get my hair done that afternoon. ahhhh, so nice for someone to do my hair for once! When I worked at the salon I always secretly wished I was the one with my head in the shampoo bowl. hehe. Anyway. That took a while. Well, because I got some highlights and my hair is naturally almost black soooo it takes some time to get it light. I ended up not getting home til almost seven. But we had a relaxing night with some kick-ass jambalaya I whipped up.
Saturday was my friend Sarah's baby shower. That morning I did her hair, made some dip for the shower, wrapped presents and got myself and a baby ready to go .. well my mom ended up helping with the baby a little lot when she came down to go to the shower with us. The shower was soooo cute. Animal print everywhere and just over the top everything. It was nuts. Like who comes home with two frying pans and wine/wine cooler cup and glass for just showing up at a shower with a gift? ha.. are we in Evansville? Anyway.. there was great food, good friends and Lyla got to hang with Stella for a bit!
After the shower I went over to Sarah's to help get everything inside.. I think we kinda thought about going through it all too.. but after we got it all in we were so hot and sweaty it just wasn't happening. Brandon came over a little later when he got off work and we played some darts in the basement (where it was so much cooler) until it was time to head to a party back at the legion. I think Brandon and I were home by 11.. long day!
Sunday was hot. (haha, it's not funny really) We slept in for a while and layed around the house. That afternoon Lyla and Daddy were gonna hang out at home while I went out with some friends. I had a great time out and I think they had a pretty good day too. Lyla is definately a Daddy's girl!

and she loves being nakey.. but that's another story:)
Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: