Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You Thursday

Thank You computer screen for going out 3 times in the last 5 minutes. I know you're still mad that I squashed cheese in you a few weeks ago. Move on.

Thank You Tequila's for calling my name every.single.day for the last two weeks straight. It's getting out of hand.

Thank You Cassie for making me feel like a freak show because I am able to take a bath with my baby and I don't think breastfeeding is weird. Maybe you're the freak show! :) jkjk.

Thank You Sears for having exactly the swim suit I wanted for 34 dolla! ... and thank you cashier lady for wanting to sign me up for 1 million things as you can hear my tired baby fussing and being totally ready to get out of there. Sometimes you need to take no for an answer.

Thank You Gerber for making your peach baby food smell like total ass. I thought I liked you, Gerber. Looks like Lyla is getting peaches when she goes to Grandma's house!

Thank You Lively Grove for being hot enough to send everyone home from work.. except for my boyfriend. :( poor guy.

Thank you new walker toy for being my daughters new favorite. You're a lifesaver.

Thank You Amber from Teen Mom for making me feel like I am the best mom ever. You suck and I wish I could take your little girl home with me and not fight/yell/scream in front of her.

Thank You super huge fly for buzzing around my living room for the last 3 hours. I can't find you.. but you rock.

Thank You Lady Gaga for taking over my life. And when I drove my mom's car home last night without you I felt so lost. I'm turning into a monster!

Thank You Lyla for falling asleep as soon as I layed you down! ahhhh, Mom's gonna eat lunch.


Thank You Brandon.. for being.. you. haha. (he would kill me for this....)

No comments: