Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have to admit...

I am addicted. It's getting bad. Out of hand really.


to cream of mushroom soup.

It's really starting to be a problem. Well, problem for me? no. but maybe for Brandon. I'm sure he is really getting sick of it. Let's take a look at what I mean.
My meatloaf. Let's see. I LOVE meatloaf. I make the meatloaf and usually cut up some red potatoes and put them all around it and slap some butter on them and there ya go. Yummy in my tummy. Nope.. this time it looked a little "dry"... so what do I do? COM soup. it goes with everything!

and here's the after. not dry anymore! it was oh.so.good.



Here's a roast I was making in my crock pot. I found some recipe online that called for some beef stock, lipton onion soup crap, fresh garlic, salt and pepper, and probably some other stuff I am forgetting.
Well here's how my recipe went: chicken stock cause that's all I had, minced onion cause that's all I had, seasoned salt, garlic from a jar in my fridge... and cream of mushroom soup. low.. for 8 hours.
I bet mine turned out better than theirs. just sayin.

I also put it in: hashbrown casserole, chicken casserole, anything with stuffing included really, green bean casserole, turkey
I wish I could put it on: pizza, pasta, breadsticks, salad, pulled pork, chicken strips, fried chicken, grilled chicken, corn, baked potatoes, and really anything else I want.


I usually go grocery shopping with my mom. Because well, I like my mom, and it's hard to go by yourself with a baby. She might get maybe a can or no cream of mushroom soup but I always end up with at least 6 cans. Yeah, it's bad.

then I stumbled across these babies. YEP! that's an extra big can of COM soup. My dream has come true. Makes my life SO much easier! love in a can.

So there ya go. Now you know my weakness. It IS the only one.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

HILARIOUS!!

Lara said...

You need to share the meatloaf recipe...it looks awesome!

Erin said...

Haha pretty sure I made that one up and threw things together... including a left over garlic breadstick that I tore up in little pieces. Bahaha. But let me think. A pound of hamburger, a couple pieces of bread and a breadstick lol, chopped onion, an egg, a little milk, and some seasoning I don't remember. And me course topped with cream of mushroom soup. Haha, my meatloaf is different every time I think.

Sarah North said...

bahahahaa this is too funny!!