Thursday, July 28, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Yep. I know it's Thursday. But yesterday was REALLY one of those days that just made me say WTF so I can't pass it up.. and, well, I was just too tired and busy to do a post yesterday. so there.

Woke up yesterday with chills, headache, backache and some other "issues"... ugh. WTF. TGFG (thank god for grandma) started my day off just awesome.

After I relaxed for a while I decided to head to the mall to get some shopping I needed to do out of the way. Seriously I think maybe 2 of the 9 stores I went into had air conditioning. really? I wasn't feeling the best anyway.. and trying things on in the dressing room when your clothes have to peel off of you because of all the sweat, well, doesn't make you want to buy anything. WTF.

After the mall I went to Famous Footwear. When I walked in I heard a voice I didn't know say "oh my god it's so good to see you! how are you doing?!!" I didn't look up. I didn't know the voice and I was in Fairview. I heard the voice keep talking. "what are you up to today?! just lookin for some new shoes?! can I help you find anything??" now I knew it was an employee and I looked up. WTF? who greets people like they went to high school together and haven't seen them since? I said in my I don't feel good leave me alone tone "I'm fine."

As I was shopping in the same store I saw a lady come in with a stroller. The same guy greeted her. "Oh hi! How are you today? What ya looking for?!" the lady said she was just looking around. The guy answered with "well, Mom shoes are over here." WWWWTTTTTFFFFFF! who says that?! the lady responded with "well, I guess I'll steer clear of that section. (rolled her eyes)" hahaha. perfect.

Then there was Rallys. Large Sweet Tea and Large Fries please!
Is this real? Ok, their large soda could hold the whole Mississippi in it and that is the large fry? WTF? talk about dissapintment! maybe it's just because I love thier fries so much.. but idk.. back to mcdonalds for this girl. Buy one get one free Big Macs for me! haha.

As this whole day is going on I keep getting texts from Brandon. my love. "hey babe! you makin BLT's for supper?!" omg. I was so tired. haha, I do love blt's.. but I HATE the smell in my house.. but that's another story. I said "I'll make BLT's if we can go Jeep shopping!" haha. that didn't happen. WTF. I went through with my end of the deal!

While I was frying up the bacon Brandon was pacing around the kitchen bossing me around like usual. I told him to get in the shower while Lyla was sleeping. He was like Erin. What happens if she wakes up?!! ONE of us is going to have to hold her and you are frying bacon! omg. Brandon, honey, you don't have to hold her AT ALL TIMES. He said "but I like to." lol, WTF. Help me out a little babe. Losing my sanity one conversation at a time......

Happy Thursday! :) I feel much better today and promise not to lose it.
BTW- watching Fox 2 news and they are saying they are gonna have a story on how the heat affects our attitude! hmmmmm. yep. blamin it on the heat.

1 comment:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Seriously the guy said that to the mom with the stroller. I think I might have had to fight the urge to tell him where to go. Wow that is crazy.