Friday, July 1, 2011

Lyla Marie.. 4 months and growing!

Well it's July first and you know what that means... my baby is one more month old! Where has the time gone?!?! 4 months. 4 months of changing dirty diapers, washing bottles, cleaning up spit up, crying and rocking, naps, baths, binkys, crazy car rides and more love than I ever thought I had in me. I wouldn't change one bit of it for the world.
So what has Lyla been up to in the last month? Let's see.
She went swimming for the first time on June 4th!
we barbequed...
and she went to her first Fireman's Parade!!
This month has been so much fun. Lyla seems to be "finding" her thumb. Which is fine by me! And she definately "found" her feet! New favorite toy by far. I need to get a good picture of her with her feet! I think she is also starting to think about rolling over. And she might have done it a couple times when I wasn't looking.. Her sleeping is awesome! She sleeps a good eight, nine, ten hours! And naps three times a day. I couldn't ask for a better baby. Lyla looooves walks and looking at the trees. I can't complain because it makes me get out there and walk! She loves the stroller. Another new fun toy is her walker! her feet don't touch the ground yet, but she likes to sit up and play with the toys on it.
I don't know exactly how much she weighs right now.. we go to the doc next week.. so we will give that update then:) Pray we make it through this round of shots...
Here's to another great month with my baby girl. I love her more than anything in the world and I couldn't imagine life without her. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. I know one day my stay at home mom days will be over.. but for now, I'm soakin every second of it up.
My 4 month old :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are too stinkin adorable Lyla!!!!

Happy 4 month Birthday :)

Cassie said...

awwww yay!! happy 4 months lyla baby!!

and i just LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of her. too cute!! work it lyla, work it!

Adrien said...

Super cute! It's WONDERFUL to have a good sleeper! I know what it's like both ways, and it makes a world of difference. :)