Thursday, May 26, 2011

Outa bed, sleepy head!

I guess when you wake up Momma twice just making noises at night.. and then lay in bed laughing at your mobile all morning you are sleepy that day??
I got up two times last night and gave Lyla her pacifier so she would go back to sleep.. she wasn't crying.. just making noises. Then this morning she never started crying and I didn't wake up til 7:30 or so and when I went in there she was just staring at her monkeys on her mobile cracking up. Then she looked over at the giraffe on the side of her crib and talked to him for a while.. what baby does that?!?! so now she is sleeping. imagine that.
Yesterday we had a relaxing morning and played and played all afternoon. Grandma came down to get her hair done and Daddy came home early because work sent him home because of the weather. The weather was crazy!! When the sirens went off we went straight downstairs! Well.. except for Brandon who said he was makin sure everything was ok up here. lol, whatev.
Tryin to decide if I want to mow the grass before Brandon gets home today.. am I that nice? maybe. I feel so bad for him. Earlier this year his new leaf blower wouldn't start and now his "new to us" lawn mower won't start. By now we coulda just hired someone and it would be cheaper. haha. But hey, I could use the exercise push mowing right?! I did it while I was pregnant! what.a.sight.
 Anyway.. we had time to catch up on some tv the past few days.
gettin ready for Deadliest Catch. Lyla's favorite show.
Oh Ellen, you get me everytime.

Why are the news people talking over Days of Our Lives and Oprah, Mom?!

guess we'll have to watch it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Adrien said...

I didn't know you had a blog! :) Lyla is gorgeous, and I LOVE her name.

Erin said...

Awe thanks! Yeah. Just started this whole blog thing not that long bin. It's hard to keep up but I am trying!