Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ramblina.

I'm addicted to blogging.
Ok, not really.. but it's just one of them days. Them days where you know you have 28 other things you need to be doing but you just want to write on your damn blog. Things like:
put away your kids newborn stuff that absolutely does not fit.. but I just don't want to drag the chair out of the dining room to get the tote down..
clean the rest of the house because you stopped when you had to feed your crabby, wants to be held all day baby..
fold the rest of the laundry that you got half way through last night before you fell asleep....
maybe try and make my house look like Babies R Us didn't barf all over it.
yeah, one of them days.
but Days of Our Lives is on and I just know that Sammy is going to get confused on which Rafe to believe. NO E.J.... Rafael is NOT dead.
And I finally got my little girl to sleep. A fussy little lady who has been awake fighting a nap since nine.
I do have some things on my mind.
LIKE whether or not to go shopping tonight when Deadliest Catch and the Voice is on.. dvr is great.. but it's just not as good when you don't see it with the rest of the world.
How aggravated I get when people use the wrong to/two/too.
I am going to the mall.
I am going too!
Can I bring my two month old?!
If you really have any questions JFGI. (take a minute, you'll figure it out)
And like how I lost ALL of my preggo weight right away and now I am slowly working on gaining it all back.. I think that cleanse my friend Amy was talking about today sounds pretty good. And I bet I would feel great after it was all said and done! But can I have my weekly trash wings?! And what about the drinking I will be doing over my birthday?! Decisions.
The stresses of a SAHM.
And like how I am almost 25.. quarter life crisis?! Three weeks to go.
I think I'll talk about my plants now. Yesterday Lyla decided to take a little nap.. and Momma went straight outside with my video monitor (thank you Uncle Dustin and Aunt Melissa) and planted the rest of the flowers and worked up more of the flower bed we have been working on. I'm glad I got out there when I did cause I thought it was hot yesterday!! Yuck, I don't think I am ready for this humidity yet. Spring? What's that?
Anyway here is my progress:
sike. my computer doesn't want to upload those pics.
HHAaaaaaaa. Maybe that's my next post.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree. DVR IS AHHMAZING!! But..it ticks me off when I haven't caught up on my shows && someone spoils the results/ending for me!