Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Here's a day devoted to all the things that make you say "WTF?!"

WTF happened to spring?! ugh. too hot already.

This morning I go outside to get in the car to go to the store and I decide to take Brandon's truck since it was at the end.. and he comes running to the window telling me not to.. why?? chew. there was chew in his truck. WTF?!! He told me he quit!

WTF is up with old bottles smelling SO BAD?!

WTF did I buy cookies for again this morning?!

I saw gas the other day for 4.29 WTF!!!!

WTF is up with Evansville water tasting so horrible?! I only noticed after I got a filter pitcher thing.. oh man it's bad!! But my filtered water is oh so good.

Brandon just came running in here telling me NOT to BLOG about him!!! haha, he doesnt' even know what a blog is. WTF.

WTF is with the new boats on Deadliest Catch.. I don't like them. And the new captain on the Cornelia Marie.. don't even get me started. I'll give that another WTF.

WTF is with the Eville winery not opening til 7 on Fridays.. I know, I said this the other day.. but it really makes me say WTF!!

WTF is Brandon doing home today you ask?? Yeah, I woke up at 4:20 and woke him up.. and he called in. WTF!!!! I can't call in!!

Got my first mosquito bite last night. WTF.

Chris Coleman. WTF.

The old people smell still in my house. WTF.

ok.. that's all I have for today. Well, probably not.. but all I can think of right now. Go ahead! Say WTF!! It's Wednesday.

7 comments:

Crystal L said...

I have to agree with your Deadliest Catch WTF!!! I'm not sure I like the new boats either and the new captain for the Cornelia Marie really don't give a crap about what Jake and Josh want...which really upsets me!!!

Cassie said...

Girl I told you a long time ago that water is NASTY! When we get fish at the KC hall I can't even get soda because it's in there. NAS-TY!! WTF!

Sarah said...

you crack me up!!

melissah said...

This made me giggle the whole time I read it. I miss cable so that I could watch The Deadliest Catch.

Boo to chew!

Erin said...

The water is not THAT bad Cassie! But man its good out of that pitcher. It really upsets me too Crystal. I mean how many times is he gonna bring up their dead dad?! WTF. Yes Melissa. BOO TO CHEW. WTF! Hes in big trouble. Lol.

Kim Luke said...

i love the WTF wednesday!! I might have to steal this idea this week, I have a few WTF moments up my sleeve already! haha

I agree with the whole Evansville/Red Bud water tasting NASTY!!! I never realized it either until I moved away, I can't drink anything from a fountain at any of the restaurants in RB.. YUCK!!!!

ps. love the new header!!!

Erin said...

haha, go for it. I know.. I am trying to remember all of the things that make me say WTF for Wednesday! lol.

Thanks!! I think it's pretty cute myself:)