Friday, May 6, 2011

Confession Friday

Ok so I am doing this confession Friday.. but I really don't like it. haha.. but I want to start doing "days" and I was checking out some other blogs and I think I came up with a few cute ideas! So we will see what next week brings. But for now....

I confess I do this:
Yep. That's my baby. In my bed. She usually wakes up when Brandon leaves and then up again around 7. After I feed her that time we both get in my bed. I just love it! And it's soo much darker in my room than hers and my bed is sooo much more comfy than hers. So she sleeps so good! And yeah, that's a burp cloth under her. Gotta save Daddy's pillow from the spittin queen! But come on, who wouldn't want to cuddle with her?!

I confess I have been eating wayyy too many cookies. Like, I eat every time Lyla eats. It's getting out of hand. But hey, I took a lot of walks this week.. that helps right?!

I confess put that smell good powder stuff on my carpet over an hour ago so I HAD to vacuum. Yeah, I just keep walking through it.

I confess Kim is coming over today and we are walking down to the Evansville winery and I can not wait. Can't stay too long but a little sip of some Fuzzy Fusion is just.what.I.need after this week.

I confess I had SO much fun on a bachelorette party last weekend.. but the whole time I thought about how much I missed my baby! I didn't think I would be like that at all. And I wasn't at first. I mean, don't get me wrong I missed her but I NEEDED some time away every once in a while. But now she is getting to be so much fun and it gets easier every day. (and I am getting more sleep) I just don't want to miss one thing! BUT I have to remind myself I need a life and I need friends in my life. But I am looking forward to spending this weekend with my little family:)

I confess I loved that it has rained so much. Yeah, it sucked at the same time.. but Brandon got to come home every night after work. And that does not happen much. I know when it dries out I will be all alone again.. but for now I am loving the sopping wet fields! Oh the life of a farmers wife... (ok, maybe someday)

Ok, I think that's all for now.. fess up if you wanna!

Have a great weekend with this beautiful weather!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

yay confessions!! i agree, they aren't my favorite thing in the world but sometimes it's nice to get it all out.

i confess that i love loev love reading your mommy-ness. so cute. you are such a good mommy!!

Unknown said...

Happy first Mother's Day Erin! :)