Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Drove all the way to Waterloo yesterday behind someone with NO brake lights. WTF. I can guarantee if I was driving with something wrong with my vehicle I would be pulled over in the first 5 minutes.

I'm gonna give the new captain on the Cornelia Marie another WTF this week.

Hiccups. WTF.

Tried to take a dress back yesterday and they wouldn't let me return it because it had already been returned off the credit card.. and I didn't have my license and they woudn't let me do anything else without it. Just exchange it lady! WTF!! What a mess.

I lost my id.. WTF?!

WTF? haha.

Beautiful weather and not seeing a single person working on the Evansville bridge. WTF.

Dr.Oz's pants being pulled up so high. WTF.

People that don't like you.. but have never talked to you in their life. WTF.

Baby socks. WTF. have the makers of baby socks ever HAD a baby?!

I'm inside on the beautiful day.. WTF am I doing!?

People saying the world is ending on the 21st?! WTF? Ellen says no.. because everyone knows Oprah's last show isn't until May 25th.

Go ahead. Say WTF. It's Wednesday.







1 comment:

Litney said...

haha! love ellen's comment!