Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bloom where you are planted.

Here is our misshapen strange flower bed at the end of our driveway. I forgot to take a picture before we started but this is when I had pulled out all of the old "bricks" and placed them where I want to flower bed to go.. trying to explain it to Brandon..


Here it is after pulling out weeds and re-shaping.. I also planted some more flowers around it.. I am thinking about planting more in back or maybe just getting some cool stone to lay around it. Either way it definately needs something around it. But hey, it's getting there! And it looks a lot better than it did! Anyone who wants to take a guess on what the things in the front are let me know! ha, I coudln't decide whether to leave them, take them out or move them somewhere else.

here's an ugly pipe in our yard. I planted flowers around it. Ha, that's all about that. And I don't know why it flipped like that.. I took it the right way. weird.


And here's what my perfect little angel did while me and daddy worked on Mother's Day. She LOVES being outside and LOVES looking at the trees. And her daddy loves that she loves it! And she LOVES being nakey. she still had the cute little bloomers on from the pretty dress she wore to brunch. Her daddy prays she will grow out of the nakey thing.. :)

that's all for today.. off to go shopping! And maybe get around to ordering my shoes for a lovely wedding in September I am in!

1 comment:

melissah said...

Babies love being nakey! Dustin just sang "nakey nakes...rollin round...sunshine...NAKEY NAKES" after seeing the picture of Lyla...oh your brother.