Friday, June 3, 2011

A Memorial Day Wilgraf Weekend.... a week later.

Oh my.. is it Friday already?! I haven't even opened up my computer in over a WEEK. Yeah, I have a lot to catch up on! I've felt like a crazy person lately.. hopefully next week will be back to normal. Well, as normal as I get. So yeah, this post is about last weekend but I can't just skip it.. it was pretty eventful.. and I actually took some pics!
I honestly just sat here for about 5 minutes staring into the air wondering what I did last Friday.. yeah I can't remember.. so we'll skip that. :)
Saturday morning Brandon, Lyla and I ran to Red Bud to get some things done and pick up mulch. (Brandon was OFF on a Saturday for once! yay!) When we got back we were hard at work. Man, mulchin is hard work!!! It was like a 4 beer job I think.
He looks pretty pumped, right?!

Our flower bed with rocks and mulch!
Enough about work. That night Brandon and I got to go hang out by ourselves! We went on a good ole roadtrip, then hit up the Evansville winery. It was a great time.
I even scored a Liberty Street t-shirt that night.. whoop!

look over here mom..

oh so silly. :)



Sunday Brandon had to go out to the farm and me and Lyla relaxed at home. That evening we had a little party at my mom's for my grandpa's birthday. We ate some yummy yummy ribs and Lyla chilled out in grandma's stroller on the deck with us. 













Monday Brandon took me out for my birthday because we knew he would have to spend the rest of the week at the farm.. We went and had lunch at Waterstreet with my parents and then they took Lyla home with them. From there we had a barbecue to go to and I think we hit every bar we knew. We had a great day together! Love him to pieces.
our family:)
I forgot this guy met us for lunch too....



I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend like we did! And well.. have another good one this weekend!

No comments: