Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WTF Wednesday

WTF have I been doing the past couple of weeks that I couldn't find the time to do WTF Wednesday?!

We SO many birds living in our trees. like SO MANY. WTF. We were sitting outside at sundown the other night and it was like we were going to get attacked. It was nuts. I know there are a couple of nests but I guess there are a lot more I can't see up there.. never seen such craziness.

Brandon's beer after the bird attack:
ok, you can't see it so well but it's covered in bird poop. WTF?!

My hair after the bird attack:
This would be because Tony TOLD me there was bird poop in my hair.. there wasn't. WTF.
I grilled for the first time last night.. I swear if the cops would have drove by they would have stopped because it looked like my house was on fire.. WTF! So much smoke. haha.

Wanted to buy Fantasia the other day for Lyla cause I think she would looove it... 30 bucks. WTF!

Brandon told me the other night (when I was buggin him about getting engaged) that he is gonna pick a day and mark it in his little calendar book and every day I am mean or say something rude or make fun of him he is crossing off a day. WTF!! hahaha.

I'm getting a massage today. Don't be jealous wtf?!

Peace!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you getting your message done at? I want one real bad and am off all next week!!

Erin said...

I went to Jami Papenberg in Red Bud. It was great!

Cassie said...

WTF - who has actually seen Fantasia?

Erin said...

Lyla pretty soon. When I find it cheaper than thirty dolla.