Friday, June 24, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess we have nothing to eat in our house. I mean nothing. Like, I have a list and the first five things are: milk, butter, bread, eggs and ice. (we don't have an ice maker.. and I have to have ice!) I keep trying to just make due.. cause I don't feel like going grocery shopping or spending the money.. but without those things it's pretty tough. haha.

I confess I just can't decide what to do this weekend.. I mean, I want to go to the picnic.. but I don't know when to take Lyla and when to get a babysitter. and I don't know when Brandon is not going to be at the farm.. if ever. and I don't want to regret not just staying home with my baby. cause you can't go wrong with that. Ugh.. decisions. But I think I will regret not going to the picnic too!

I confess you can find this little lady napping in my bed almost daily:
ugh.. she sleeps in her bed great at night.. but she won't nap in there for anything!!

I confess I have washed my sheets three times this week. I am obsessed with clean sheets, and I can't stop myself.. it's like as soon as they get a little loose feeling on the mattress, they get ripped off first thing in the morning. and don't even get me started on when the bleach smell goes away.

I confess I have one 4th of July decoration:
A table runner from my Grandma. I'm still festive! I love it:)

I confess Lyla is already addicted to Sesame Street. She loves it. Like, cries when it's over. And this morning I laughed out loud.. Elmo asked this bear what he was doing out in the rain and the bear goes "do bears shower in the woods?!" haha, get it.

I confess these are ruining my life:
the crops. not Brandon. lol.

I confess I rearranged my living room today.. cause I thought there was some space not being used very well.. and I am not sure what I think. I think I just needed a change.. and shoot it's roomy! 


the couch used to sit at an angle in the corner.. opposite the tv. I love it not but it's in front of the window.. is that bad??
and I put this chair in the weird space in the corner.. but you wouldn't be able to see the t.v. if you sat in it.. but no one sits in it anyway really.
What do you guys think?!?! other than I really need some color in my living room! help!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Come on out to the Fireman's Picnic!
you might run into these two tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

love the new layout. but ps - i always sit in that chair when i come over. lol.

the Reverend said...

Grandma's table runners are top notch!

I can't wait for Lyla to get into Yo Gabba Gabba.