Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fess UP!!!

Ok, I know it's Saturday.. but I am bored and Lyla is having a great time kicking her toys in her bouncer and watching the VH1 countdown. haha.

I confess since Lyla was born I haven't seperated any laundry except for my sheets. I used to be so good at doing whites, colored and Brandon's nasty jeans.. but now.. it all goes in together. I'm gonna be mad at myself soon when we are the "dingy white family"

I confess I took a shower at my brother's yesterday. And they don't know it. I was swimming in their pool and I got out and thought.. hey I could take a shower without a baby crying, so I went for it! weird? whatev.

I confess I cooked supper 4 out of the 5 weeknights this week! that is amazing for me.

I confess I couldn't sleep this morning so I brought Lyla to bed with me when she could have easily went back to her bed after her bottle. For some reason she relaxes me!

I confess my water bill has been 2 days late for the past like 4 months.. I get a late notice every time and I never pay the late fee.

I confess that every time I drink lately I feel like I need to apologize to everyone I know the next day. I just don't think I am used to the feeling of alcohol yet.. and I definately don't have a tolerance like I used to.

I confess I think I am the only one in America not going to see Willie Nelson today.. or that's how I feel! But really, the heat and huge crowds are just not my thing.

I confess I can not wait to get my Scentsy stuff I ordered the other day! But I don't want my house to smell like a million different flavors either!

I confess I watched an infomercial for some workout video for probably a half hour this morning.. thinking I need it and how I am going to ask Brandon for the money to buy it. Really Erin?

I confess I use Lyla's baby bath in my bath almost every day.

I confess I have 20 followers! TWENTY! I am damn interesting obviously.

I confess I am getting off a here! Lyla needs a nap so we can go swimming with Aunt Jill and Grandma later!

I confess I posted this just because I think she is so funny:)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Im not going to Willie either and could honestly care less to go!