Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Oh man! it's been a week already and it's only Wednesday. Might as well say WTF. I think I just need to go lay out! hmmmmmm.

WTF is up with Drew Carey's hair? Anybody seen The Price is Right lately?! man oh man... he has nothin on Bob.

My throat has hurt for the last week.. and I sneeze about twenty times a day. WTF it's almost July.. allergy season needs to be over!!

Lyla is almost 4 months old and she still spits up like a mad woman. WTF. It breaks my heart! Why don't doctors figure something out about this?! I don't get why they don't care.

I'm usually really good about keeping my house clean. But this week I have been looking for any excuse to get out of here. WTF? I usually love staying home as much as possible. it's weird. My house is so gross! But I still want to go lay by the pool today!

WTF is up with some people thinking they know everything there is to know about kids?! and shutting you right down if you try to even give your opinion or say what worked for you and your child.. so over it. No one knows everything! We are ALL learning every day even if you don't want to admit it.

Got up this morning to find a frozen beer exploded and broken in the freezer. WTF.. not what I wanted to be doing at 7 a.m.... Come on!

Blogger not letting me upload photos... WTF! who wants to read this crap without any pictures? not me. and I wrote it.

WTF is up with the price difference in child carriers?! I am going to order one like, today.. because I think I would get so much more done. But seriously they range from like 15-150 bucks! So weird! And I don't see what could be the big difference in them..

I think Brandon is going to say WTF when he sees me wearing our child around.

He's really going to say WTF when I tell him he has to wear her too!

Hope you all are having a good Wednesday! And well, if not, say WTF. It'll make ya feel better!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

bahaha - i can totally see brandon saying WTF to a child carrier. HILARIOUS!

and again, where's my scentsy? wtf?!!
kidding, i know you have no control over this!!