Friday, June 3, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess Lyla is laying in my lap as I type because she is attached to my hip today.

I confess that Bubble Guppies has been on for the last hour or so and I keep telling myself that I leave it on because Lyla likes it.. but really I am just too lazy to get up and get the remote.

I confess that I have SO MUCH to be doing today and I just keep playing on the computer. I have bottles and clothes to wash and a million things to get ready for my brother's fiance's shower this weekend.... but I haven't got to sit on the couch with my baby in a week.. so that's what I am doing.

I confess that I am really excited about Dustin and Melissa coming this weekend because I think they have NO idea how much Lyla has changed and I can't wait for them to see her!

I confess the way Lyla grabs on to me now every time I pick her up melts my heart.

I confess I wish it would rain because I haven't seen my boyfriend for more than 5 minutes since Monday.

I confess I didn't get a ring for my birthday. haha, I really wasn't expecting one but it woulda been fun right?!

I confess the other night someone was telling me how much they hate it when moms keep putting the pacifier back in a baby's mouth when the baby keeps spitting it out. And the whole time I was thinking: that's me.

I confess I made supper last night for the first time in over a week. Meatloaf.

I confess I really need to get up and do something....

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope to see ya more next week!

No comments: