Friday, June 3, 2011

Quarter Life Crisis.

Am I 25 already?? really?
And I have a 3 month old baby?! really??
And I have lived with my boyfriend for over a year in our house?! really??
Someone pinch me.

I pulled into the carwash the other day and looked back to Lyla's mirror and she was doing this!! ok ok it might not be that exciting.. but I thought it was pretty cool!! I guess 3 month old's start surprising their Momma's!
June first was my birthday. And Lyla's 3 month birthday! (can't forget baby.) We celebrated by sleeping in together:) hehe. And that afternoon I had a date with Kim and Kerri while Lyla hung out at grandma's. I had a great birthday and I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

pretty sure this is the only pic I took on my birthday! but it's a good one:)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It's so much to watch them do new things...it just keeps getting better and better!