Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stylish? pppssssshhh.

So I got this Stylish Blogger Award from Sarah... Thanks Sarah! But really.. I thought you were going to stop people pleasing?! haha. I'm not stylish, and my blog is not either.. but you people are reading it so I guess I am pretty freaking interesting or you are pretty freaking bored. OK, so I am supposed to give 7 facts about me I think and then nominate someone. Let's start with the facts.

1. I absolutely love going out to eat. I could go out every.single.day. I am so glad my boyfriend loves it too.. we probably spend way too much money.. but hey, you only live once right?!

2. I won't flush the toilet before or while I am brushing my teeth. I am convinced toilet water will come out the faucet.

3. I shave my legs every day. And if there is some reason why I don't or can't, I don't sleep good at all. I can't stand the feeling of stubble in my sheets. I seriously can't understand why some people think it's a big deal to shave them.. it takes me maybe 3 minutes and it feels oh.so.good.

4. I am a Momma's girl. I think my Mom knows about 90% of the things I do.. it's sad really. lol. And I think Lyla is a Momma's girl in the making. (I hope)

5. I want chickens. Like bad. Real bad. Brandon says no.. we live in town. But one day we will live in the country in our brand new house we built and our pond with the weeping willow by it.. and chickens.

6. I love having people over. When people stop by or Brandon's friends are here when I get home I secretly get real excited. And I hate it when they have to leave. Ok, is that creepy?

7. I am a daytime tv junkie. Love it. Ellen, Days of our Lives.. oh me oh my. But you people knew that one didn't you?

ok. that's it. for now.
I guess it's time to nominate someone. Cassie- I am pretty sure she already got nominated but she is the only ACTUAL stylish blogger I know.

Peace out for now!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

awwwww, bless your heart. thank you, thank you.