Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Wilgraf Weekend

Hey hey hey! Happy wednesday everybodyyyy! The sun looks pretty nice out there.. I think it's callin my name! I don't think I did a weekend recap this week so I'll give you a short one!
Friday Lyla and I went shopping with grandma. We got Lyla a walker! (her feet don't touch the ground yet.. but she loves it!) pics to come... That night we went to Tequila's with my mom, dad and aunt and well... Lyla wasn't having it. So Aunt Jill to the rescue. She was getting ready to leave and took Lyla with her.. I think they had a good time riding around.
Saturday we just hung out at home all day and went to the St.Boniface Parish Picnic that evening. Lyla loooved it. She was showing off her smile to everyone. Mommy and Daddy had a good time too!
(stupid blogger isn't letting me upload any pics:( )
Sunday was Father's Day and we ran around like crazy alllll day. Lyla didn't like it much.. for some reason she is not too big on sleeping in the car. ugh.. she needs to get over that real quick! Anyway.. we had lunch at Doreen's in Sparta, went to Wal-Mart to get pictures developed, Brandon's Dad's, Brandon's Grandpa's.. then supper at Mary's with my parents. after figuring out that the winery was closed and Waterstreet closed their kitchen at 6. (?!?!?!) yes, we even walked the extra long flood plank with the stroller. Momma not happy! whew.. it was a long day. I think we all crashed as soon as we got home!
Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: