Thursday, June 9, 2011

WT... wait, it's Thursday?!

Ok, so I missed WTF Wednesday. I'm feelin all stressed out about it, cause you gotta say WTF at least once a week right? But I have been doing some brainstorming... and well I think I might have a new idea! Do any of you watch Jimmy Fallon? Yeah, I don't stay up that late either. But I hear he has a new segment with Thank You's. Kinda like how Letterman has the top ten list? anyway I have been thinking maybe I'll do a thank you Thursday! I'll give you a sneak peek.

THANK YOU Ellen for completely calling out Selena Gomez about Justin Bieber. We all knew she was LYING!!

THANK YOU cicadas for being really annoying and taking up hours of news coverage. Really? Are they that interesting? probly not.

THANK YOU mountain dew for letting me make it through this day after taking nyquil.. but THANK you nyquil for making me sleep oh.so.good.

lol, I think this could take off! haha. ANYWAY. I hope you all are having a beautiful Thursday.. it's nap time so it's pretty great around here! I'll be getting ready for my party tonight the rest of the day. If you aren't busy tonight anyone is invited to come to my Scentsy party! Yummy yummy smells and awesome warmers! I love this stuff!

I will have appetizers and I am thinking wineritas are sounding pretty good! But if you can't make it and you want to order something, either let me know or go to: https://mallorychelsey.scentsy.us/ and buy from my party!

Talk to you all later.. cleaning and cooking is calling my name!

No comments: