Monday, August 15, 2011

A Wilgraf Weekend

Look at me! It's Monday and I am doing my weekend wrap up! Sounds like I got my act together today huh?! nah.. just don't feel like doing anything else :)

Let's start with Thursday. Because, well, I liked Thursday. Daddy stayed home with Lyla while I went out with the girls! We met at Tequila's (imagine that...) and went jeepin' from there in Sarah's new jeep! Ahhh, perfect night. Perfect weather. We even wore hoodies! It was so nice:) I am soooo sick of the heat, what a nice break we've had! We had a wonderful time and I have a feeling it will be happening again real soon!
Friday... I think me and Lyla layed in bed together most of the day. Cause you gotta have those days right?! Ahhhh, love those days with her. Then Friday night was Blogger Bunco! I found out that I really love that game.. but next time I want to play for the big bucks! haha. I am kinda competitive with stuff like that... I loved it though. Bloggers are pretty fun people :)

Saturday Brandon had to work and I was up bright and early with my parent's dogs.. them dogs were driving me crazy! Wanted to go out, wouldn't "go" cause they aren't used to a leash, then they'd run circles in my house for a while, then would nap right on my feet. Oh man they are harder to take care of than Lyla! geez. Needless to say they went back home and it was Sean's turn to take care of them. :) Lyla and I napped til Brandon got home and we just hung out at home together. With some delishous chicken taco's with homemade pico de gallo. yummy in my tummy. We were both amazed that they were so good. ha.

Sunday Brandon got up around 5 something to go squirrel hunting. When he got back home around 9 something he was hungry so we took a walk downtown to the restaurant to get breakfast. Lyla looooved the walk and loooved the attention from the waitress. She even cried when she walked away. Silly girl. After breakfast we walked a little more downtown and looked at the river for a while. It was so nice Brandon and I decided to go out for the day and see if Uncle Sean and Aunt Jill wanted a baby for the day. It was so nice to go out and not have any plans.. just do whatever we want! We had a great day topped off with a Sue's pizza with extra parmesan cheese. :)

Hope you all had a good weekend! Lyla is getting bigger and bigger every.single.day.

sittin up like a big girl! ok, a little crooked sometimes but whatev!
little chunky monkey can stand in her walker now..
and she laughs and giggles and talks so much!


5.5 months and crackin us up like crazy!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

If we didn't have babies...I think we would of stayed out all night. For real! I had a blast & it WILL happen again REAL soon :)

Sarah said...

PS Lyla, I am madly in love with you!! I'm going shopping tomorrow. Don't be surprised if I come home with a new outfit for you :)

Jackie said...

You were cracking me up at bunco!

Lyla is getting so so big...its amazing how fast they change!

Erin said...

Sarah I KNOW we woulda stayed out all night. Lol. I was having a blast! ANd btw I can't believe we didn't take a pic of all three babies in the backseat Friday! Jackie. Oh Jackie. Don't call me no slow roller. I'll show you slow roller. Lol.

Sarah said...

Awww, that would of been adorable!! Oh well, just an excuse to have a playdate. Luke would looove to play with Lyla. Logan...well he will probably just lay there the whole time lol