Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Wilgraf Weekend

oh hey it's me again! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty good!
Friday night Brandon went out the the farm.. (agh.) So Lyla and I headed up to Red Bud to have dinner at Tequila's with my Mom and Dad. Well, after Lyla's Grandpa FINALLY got done mowing the grass that is.. Let's just say Lyla isn't very good at being patient :) It was an early night after a much needed marg!
Saturday was a poker run that started in Waterloo for my Aunt's friend that passed away in a car accident a couple years ago. All the proceeds went to the schools. Lyla stayed the day with her Aunt Heather. I grabbed a couple friends to go (Brandon had to work, of course.) And my mom and dad went too! It was a really fun day! It went all the way down to Rocher and back to Waterloo. We ended up staying in Red Bud when we got to the Office because we were having a good time there. And the night ended with Brandon driving me home kinda early. I can't hang like I used to:) But I'd call it a success!
My mom and us at Top Shooters. The classiest bar of the day.

and my mom and dad at Lisa's
 Sunday morning when me and Brandon woke up he was going to take me to get my car in Ruma so I could go get Lyla from my mom's and he was going to the farm for the day. But when I checked my phone I got a message saying my car was drove to Waterloo the night before... hmm. ok. Let's just say it threw our day off a little. So I called my mom to see if she could bring Lyla down because Brandon had to get to the farm and I had no car. She did and Brandon headed out. Lyla must have been wore out from Grandma's because she slept all.day.long. and I was right there snugglin with her. Later that evening Brandon got home and we packed up for our trip to Waterloo. We decided to have dinner at Applebees while we were there and it hit.the.spot! I needed the pick me up after that day. So I finally got my car (thanks to Brandon) and we headed home for an early night to bed, after all three of us snuugled and Lyla told us stories. Ahhhh, love my little family.. and that's all that matters!

Hope you all had a great weekend! and an even better week!



No comments: