Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spinning, shopping, and sitting

Last night was my 2nd night of spinning! I am proud to say I could do a little more this time. Starting to build my strength up a little I think.. (thank you Jillian?) But I still can't do it all :( I'll get there. Cause I ain't stoppin! Not as "jello" today but I was really feelin it last night. The soreness will most likely set in tomorrow, when I have to go back! ha, oh well. I am thinking I am down about 3 pounds in a week. That's a start right?! ughhhh.

Sarah shared this sweet little picture with me the other day.. oh, if I was only that graceful about it. HA.

Going shopping this afternoon for all kinds of stuff. Lyla needs a dress for my brother's wedding and rehearsal dinner, Momma needs some new jeans and I got to get all kinds of hair stuff for me, my grandma, my aunt and my mom. busy busy! and money money. yuck. When I told Brandon I needed new jeans he thought it was completely ok to tell me to break out my maternity jeans. WHAT?! uh, no. haha, boys.

Today is Lyla and my last day all alone at home! Well, kinda. Starting tomorrow I am picking up my friend Sarah's son from school everyday until they get home from work. I am excited to get on a "sortof schedule". And he is 8 so I think it will be nice to have him around sometimes. He is really good with Lyla and just loves her! I just hope he doesn't ask me to help with homework. haha, just kidding! :)
That's all I got for now. I'll leave you with this:

No comments: