Thursday, August 18, 2011

WTF Wednesday (on Thursday..)

The other day I went to the mall and in the bathroom I was waiting for a stall when a little boy pointed at the tampon machine and asked his mom if there were alligators in there. WTF?!

I honestly can't do the whole Jillian dvd without peeing a little. WTF. I have 3 theories. Jillian either has no kids, she is superwoman, or she is wearing a maxi pad. I'm going with number 2 cause I don't think she could fit a pad in those pants.

I now know I am NOT ready for an 8 year old. W(hy) TF can't I get along with an 8 year old boy!?! OH not ready for Lyla to talk back to me!

Darcy insisting on licking my babies mouth. WTF. I spanked her butt Lyla I promise! lol, and no, I wasn't just letting her do this while I took a pic.. I was trying to get a pic of all three of them.. then Josie decided to lay down and stretch and Darcy went in for the kill.
Being ridiculously addicted to BLT's. WTF! I am supposed to be LOSING weight...

Deadliest Catch not being on right now. WTF.

Teething babies. WTF. When are these teeth actually gonna come in?! And how long is she just going to cry about her gums?! Tired mommy and daddy...

That's all for now! Peace!

3 comments:

sblind2 said...

what video are you doing and what part do you pee on?!?! Bahahaha

Cassie said...

i still pee!! i feel ya sister. wear the maxi. lol.

oh 8 year olds. hilarious!!

good luck with the teeth!! it's no fun at all!! wish i could tell you it gets better. 18 months later and we STILL have 6 teeth to go! ayi yi yi.

Erin said...

It's shred It with weights. She does this one that she does like a jump squat to the right middle and left.. oh man. And cassie you're pregnant.. I would think you pee a lot.