Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Who's missed WTF Wednesday!?! I have!

WTF happened to my Wilgraf Weekend this week? Well, you see, I cried all weekend because I missed my baby. So I didn't want to talk about it. lol. maybe I'll post about it later!

When people write on someone's wall on FB or comment on their status and spell their name wrong. WTF?! It's RIGHT THERE. Just look up.

People pretending they have this imaginary perfect life with their perfect husband and their perfect kids in their blog and on FB. oh get over it, we know you aren't perfect so say a cuss word and drink a beer. WTF.

Finding the cutest tiniest little tree frog in our garage last night and even tring to catch it so I could keep it and it could be Lyla's friend.. and Brandon trying to smash it with the garage door. WTF.

The sight of Brandon trying to teach me how to drive the riding lawn mower last night..after a couple margaritas.. WTF. and it's one of those ones with the handle bar things, not a steering wheel. What are they called? wtf... he even asked why I couldn't just drive it in a straight line!

Being skinnier when I was pregnant than I am now. WTF. maybe it's the margs...

Brandon waking up the other morning when we were camping and telling me (with a really sad face) that he wished the burrito man was there. WTF?! ( I guess there's a burrito man at his work...)

Coolers leaking in the back of my car over the weekend.. WTF! I can't even tell you what it smells like. but it's bad. real bad.

People having inside jokes on facebook. Ok, no one else gets it. It's only funny to you. Don't you get THAT? Wtf. Quit clogging up my newsfeed with your dumbness.

The fact that it's not fall yet. WTF.


WTF?! haha, I love us.

Dish Network saying "oh yeah, we can start sending your bills in the mail now." then the day I GET the bill they call me asking where my money is. WTF?! I just got the bill, you told me this was ok. ugh...

Me not bringing my wallet to dinner last night with Cassie.. WTF?! No card, cash or check. Nothing. I had a purse filled with tampons, pacifiers and carmex.

WELLLLL I gotta go because I gotta work out today. I need to lose like 2 inches in 2 weeks. haha. WTF.
BUT it's Wednesday so it's ok to say WTF!! go ahead, make my day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

babahahaha - i look foward to these on wednesdays!

wtf is up with my computer and me NOT being able to see your blog. ahhhh, at last i stole someone else's and i can see it. YAY!!

Lara said...

These are great!

Jackie said...

I love these...you are too funny!!!