Thursday, August 11, 2011

You spin me right round baby right round.

Oh hey you.
Let's talk about a few things on my mind.
I went to spinning last night. I am trying to stick to a "healthier lifestyle" for a while. A long while. I have some serious issues. Anyway. Hardest workout I have ever tried. OMG. Sure, I can ride the bike.. stand up? hover? sprint? BAH!! I am jello today. Not sore yet, jello. But I am gonna try to stick to it! I want to do it 2 times a week if I can...
On that same subject: I went to WalMart yesterday to get Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I have heard good things about it and that it works. Well, I guess it does because it was SOLD OUT. Rack empty. But I decided to get another one called Shred-It with weights. I am going to start it today so I'll let you know how it goes! I got some weights and a kettleball too.. wtf is a kettleball? I'll let you know later cause I don't get it either.
What else is on my mind?!?! hmmmm.
-Tonight will be the third time this week I am going to Tequila's. (maybe the margs are part of my "issue"...)
-How in the hell do these "Teen Moms" afford these nice ass houses?? I don't get it. They have like part time jobs and hang out  the rest of the time. wtf? do they get paid to do that show?!
-Brandon will have Lyla by himslef tonight and tomorrow night.. hmm. this should get interesting.
-Lyla is about to grow out of her six month clothes and I still haven't cleaned her three month stuff out of her closet and dresser.. Slacker mom. ugh. My baby is growing so fast:( it's a mess around here! And I swear in the last week she just grew straight out of her diapers. Ugh, looks like some of my friends are getting some 1-2 diapies! I still have a little pack of newborn too, next baby I'll be a better planner. (in 12 years.)
That's all I got! here I go with some Diet Coke and water.. lots of water. INCHES AWAY!!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You crack me up!!! I want to do spinning class but I am not a member of the y and I don't know that I want to join since its nice weather out side I can walk..plus I have my Jillan 30 day shread that I have!

I just went through Loreli's closet and there was still some 6months stuff still in there..whoops! Time gets away from me!

Unknown said...

I was just asking the same question about the Teen Moms today! How does Amber make her money? And Macey has a nice place too!

Erin said...

I know. Them girls are straight up whack.