Friday, August 19, 2011

Fess UP.

I confess my day started off really good. Then turned to something not so good... I may need a drink.

I confess I couldn't go back to sleep after Brandon left this morning. I seriously thought I kept hearing something in my house. Now I know I just might have... But I layed there and after the storm was over I finally got a little sleep until Lyla woke up crying for her paci at 7.. then she slept til almost 9! whew.

I confess I could have went to my Aunt's house anytime today to pick up some t-shirts but I went right away this morning because I really, REALLY wanted some Hardee's breakfast. mmmmm.

I confess I bought the Eli Young Band cd today just because I really wanted that Crazy Girl song on cd and I can't make cd's on my computer anymore.

I confess I bought all the stuff to make my own dry erase board today at Wal Mart and I was totally stoked about it! Until I got it home and broke the glass taking it out of the frame:(

So cute right?! I loooved it!

Until this :( I WILL be getting another frame asap. LOVE how it turned out. Hate that my stupidness broke it.
I confess I made the thing anyway and when I went in the drawer to get out a nail and the hammer I found mouse poop :( Like, a lot. And it had to have just been there because I just used the dog treats it was in the other day. SO SO MAD!
We have never had a mouse or bug problem in this house ever! Makes me sad.

Forget today.

I confess I can't fricken wait til new Ellen's come on. All this old crap is driving me nuts. While I'm on that kick. I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Office, Parks and Rec, Two and a Half Men.. wait.

Let's talk about Two and a Half Men.. Ashton? Really? I confess I don't know about this. I never was too wild about "PUNK'D".

I confess I might just tear up that kettleball in a minute because I am so frustrated about this mouse and picture frame!

I confess I haven't been to Tequila's in over a WEEK! Go me!

I confess I might go to Tequila's tonight.

I confess I am NOT ready for farming stuff to pick up again :(  Brandon text me today and said he might go out to the farm tonight and Sunday for sure. ughhhh. I hate being a single mom during farm season.

I confess I colored my hair really really dark brown. Like black. And I love it. And Brandon told me that's what I looked like when he fell in love with me. Melt my heart!

I confess I really really really want a new car. A jeep to be exact. And I have it all picked out. But when I showed Brandon he said "what do you want more.. a ring or a jeep? I said A RING! In the front seat of my new jeep when you bring it home? He didn't think it was funny.

I confess I am going on a poker run tomorrow and I think it's gonna be a lot of fun and I can't freakin wait! Maybe it will make me forget about this mouse issue....

Happy weekend everyone!


4 comments:

Cassie said...

The highlight of my maternity leave will be new Ellens. I'm VERY excited!!

I confess that I want Josh to get a Jeep too. SO BAD!! We might be fighting over that oragne one at Horrells. lol.

Cassie said...

PS - Brandon is SUCH a sweetie!!

Jackie said...

I hate mouse turds...I had them onece at our our old house and it grossed me out...I couldn't sleep! Little varments!

Cassie..you are gonna put up some big bucks for that one...Eli called about it because we have been talking about one and wow!...THey drove to Florida to get it, because someone wanted it and then backed out on it..plus its a sahara...which means even more money! UGH why do they have to be so pricey! Us Mommas need a good time too!

Sarah said...

I can just see you taking your frustration out on the damn kettlebell bahahaha!!

Talk of a RING. SOOO excited :D:D

And don't worry, in a month I'll lose my husband to hunting season! UGH!!!